“Peep” Backstage U.S.A. (First Page) - 1962 Seattle World’s Fair
“Peep” Backstage U.S.A. represents a fresh, saucy and delightfully different presentation of show business in America. The lavish all-girl spectacular is in itself thoroughly enjoyable entertainment. But creator LeRoy Prinz has taken you far beyond this…in giving you the complete “behind the scenes” picture as well – with nothing left out.
You are backstage – in person – with the most beautiful girls in or out of this world!
- elizabethsuman reblogged this from thepieshops
- operagloves likes this
- thepinupgal reblogged this from katisawesome
- hellk4t reblogged this from ohmypinups
- ohmypinups reblogged this from exposandworldsfairs
- katisawesome reblogged this from thepieshops
- airmanisr reblogged this from exposandworldsfairs
- airmanisr likes this
- howtostartagain likes this
- florencelikes likes this
- thepieshops reblogged this from exposandworldsfairs
- exposandworldsfairs posted this